Politics, Activism, Culture and Fun in Brisbane, Australia.
How will we take over the world and run it ourselves
instead of having to work for the bosses who own everything?
One thing's for sure - we'll need exciting, powerful,
curious and free people on our side, not the boring pseudo-left

My other camera is grown up

It generally behaves more responsibly than the mobile phone. It takes clearer, better-defined photos, but does not have any mobile communication. The mobile is very low fi, but I can email photos directly to the internet via mms. I can also include up to 1000 characters in this part of each picture's post, and there is a Sydney number I can call to do live audio recording down the phone line that gets sent to the blog as well. I only pay my usual rates for that - 10 c per minute. And this is only just over 500 characters.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Nice Fuji David! ;)

How are you finding it, btw?